Friday, February 11, 2011

Have you met the dog diva?

I don't think you've been properly introduced. This is one of my favorite creations: a dashing dog doll with a fashionable bow in her hair (chosen by Katie, of course.) I followed a pattern from the lovely book Sew Me, Love Me by Hsiu-Lan Kuei. It has many more wonderful patterns I'd like to try!

I had a lot of fun adding a cute "button" belly button to my little pup and playing around with her luxurious yarn locks. I also embellished her with some gorgeous Bead for Life beads (awesome present from my mom!)that I used for her fashionable necklace. Watch for those beads to show up in the latest addition to my etsy shop this week-end....paper crane mobiles! (as soon as I get some photography bugs worked out they'll be ready to go.) What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment